14 replies
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198316730628/
Yes this is Bubster Official
I was banned around 6 months ago after around 10 or so bans from glitching,Staff Harrasment,RACISM,Questioning items from a base after a fight in unturned,and yes it happened Reporting Joe for Literally /v onto a roof and killing me(Basically harrasing joe and Aiyyune).
JoeJoeTheMisfit,Discord Name currently 3/6/18 Joe The Bitchfit no lie
According to NP PERMA PERMA List

Basically My Explenation is,Im a peice of shit usually, this time my ban was 1:From getting NP's phone number from a school directry after asking one of my friends and his IRL friend Luis what school he went to (Luis is a diplomat from Puerto rico).See besides that 2)Joe banned me for 30 minutes after i questioned how they got that much money because im usually broke,and there was a misunderstanding and I was temp banned for 30 minutes.Being the person I am i confronted him about it saying well i was just wondering about this then i was server muted and started to type.I put in the general chat the definition of Immature and Something else.Joe responded with The google definition of Annoying.After that Joe called sayeed his dark chacolate and i said racist then Boom Cross Platformed,before it was even considered a thing welp now it is.Basically i've waited 6 months since my ban playing other games now My Boys in VPD are returning I've apolagized to Joe and We're Nuetral I think.Im Basically on my last strike.I'm not sure if NP wants to 1v1 again so im relying on this appeal which is my fait of playing on NP.OOOOOOF

The One The Only B-u-b-s-t-e-r
Posted Mar 7, 18 · OP
Staff Team
Votes:
+6
MOD
Donor
+1
4996130.png
Posted Mar 7, 18
T-Mod
Votes:
+6
T-MOD
Donor
VIP
+ 1
4996114.png
Posted Mar 7, 18
Banned
Votes:
+37
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Banned users
+1 i stand behind his unban 100% and i agree to making sure he behaves himself even tho he has matured.
4996155.png
Posted Mar 7, 18
Admin
Votes:
+23
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admin
Donor
VIP
Nice dude! +1
Posted Mar 7, 18
Admin
Votes:
+68
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Admin
MOD
Donor
VIP
+1 #UnbanBubster
Posted Mar 7, 18
Admin
Votes:
+87
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Admin
MOD
Donor
VIP
+1 The first step in the apology process is admitting you are wrong, and now the second step is the forgiveness process. It's time to put things behind us boys, and look forward to a better and brighter future!
Posted Mar 8, 18
Admin
Votes:
+32
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admin
MOD
Donor
VIP
Eh, I know some staff doesn't want you back and some do, but I don't really mind. If you do get unbanned, don't waste this chance and get banned days later like before. Good luck man.
If I say something that offends you, I apologize. It's just in my nature.

Current Admin on TNP!

Contact Info! Feel free to contact me as needed.

Discord: Levi#0001
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/glakrie/
Posted Mar 8, 18
Admin
Votes:
+182
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admin
Donor
if other staff agree, i have no issue as long as he behaves
Posted Mar 8, 18