Page
of 2

Locked Read My Application

12 replies
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
About Me:
I'm a 16 year old high school student. Male, born on November 21,2001. Ummmm, I'm a pretty average person... nothing is too interesting about me.
My previous staff experience (all games):
TNP
Why I would like to be staff:
Lack of staff every time I get on. Especially on the other servers. Players are being dicks and people who can't follow simple rules are pushing their arrogance too far. And holy crap, there are a ton of things that need to be erased on the others servers like US2 and 3. Bases that have been raided are not destroyed afterwards and other structures.
Why I stand out:
I'm an IB student...Play games for fun...Hates when teammates sticks a knife up my arse...I'm learning coding and manufacture engineering...I guess I'm "adaptable".
-Info-

My primary server (ex. US2):
US3 and I guess Blockhead servers and ozziegaming servers
My age: (if you don't want to say, just put "13+")
My country and timezone:
ETZ
My steam URL:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198362105605/
My Discord:
Tohru X Kabayashi#6663
Posted Mar 28, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 29, 18
Admin
Votes:
+23
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admin
Donor
VIP
I can't say much, but every time I've logged on or have been in logs (fairly often) I don't see your name or you talking much. +0 I'm neutral on this until someone gives more feedback.
Posted Mar 29, 18
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
lol me neither but I did see you twice on the servers
Posted Mar 29, 18 · OP
Was a great staff member, Deserves a second chance +1
SXBkvN5.png
Posted Mar 29, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
And what you mean by talking much? All I do is remind players of the rules when they tend to break it. But some dumbo players won't listen.
Posted Mar 29, 18 · OP
Admin
Votes:
+68
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Admin
MOD
Donor
VIP
I am neutral on this one though when i do get on TNP 2 to check for glitched bases majority of the time i do see you on there
Posted Mar 29, 18
Admin
Votes:
+32
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admin
MOD
Donor
VIP
You were demoted for abuse, and you did seem kind of clueless when you were working. Ran around in god but not in vanish with your admin gun, when we pvp'd once you shot a tank with players in it with your nyan. -1
If I say something that offends you, I apologize. It's just in my nature.

Current Admin on TNP!

Contact Info! Feel free to contact me as needed.

Discord: Levi#0001
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/glakrie/
Posted Mar 29, 18
Staff Team
Votes:
+6
MOD
Donor
Neutral. Wasn't active during your staffing time.
4996130.png
Posted Mar 29, 18
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
I shot a tank with a Nyan gun?
I don't remember that happening and I only shoot at if it was a killing machine vehicle.
Also, If I did "run around" with a nyan gun, I'm sorry but I have never heard any players accusing me of abuse my nyan gun before.
Although , I do remember one time where I shot a vehicle with players in it and killed them because they wouldn't stop to talk to me about the issue with their ownership of a death machine they had in possession before. Well killed one of them and tp-ed him back to me and confronted them about the issue.
Posted Mar 29, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 29, 18
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Meh, I won't disagree with being clueless but it's only on difficult matters where it's not written in the rules.
Posted Mar 29, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 29, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices