Forums

Locked Read Staff application

5 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Im a 15 year old us citizen, i love unturned especially TNP. I am currently enrolled in the trusted rank of Midgard the 1.7.10 pack on technic (minecraft). i have owned ark servers in the past one got to 47 players but i decided it was too much and i jut wanted to be a staff member on unturned. I would like to be staff because i love helping people out with problems also whenever i play im just so alone every team member i have just betrays me. I stand out because i love helping people with problems or glitches.

Info
My primary server is TNP US #1. i am currently 15 years old. I live in the united states, my time zone is Eastern UTC -5:00 / -4:00. My steam url is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198249832588/ and my discord is the cvbnm4171#9152
Posted Apr 1, 18 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+5
Donor
VIP
-1 follow the format nightpatrol made and posted here and repost it
Posted Apr 1, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
About me:

staff experience :I am currently enrolled in the trusted rank of Midgard the 1.7.10 pack on technic (minecraft). i have owned ark servers in the past one got to 47 players but i decided it was too much and i jut wanted to be a staff member on unturned.

Why i want to become staff: I would like to be staff because i love helping people out with problems also whenever i play im just so alone

Why i stand out: I stand out because i love helping people with problems or glitches.

-info-

My primary server: US1

My age: 15

My country and timezone: Eastern UTC -5:00 / -4:00.

My steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198249832588/

my discord: cvbnm4171#9152
Posted Apr 1, 18 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+5
Donor
VIP
needs improved a bit more, if you want a chance to become staff
Posted Apr 1, 18
Admin
Votes:
+23
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admin
Donor
VIP
You MUST follow the format and finish the app. It's a no for me -1
Posted Apr 4, 18
Admin
Votes:
+87
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Admin
MOD
Donor
VIP
Please be sure to follow the application format if you decide to reapply when applications reopen.

Thanks,
Joe.
DQySeAd.gif
Posted Apr 4, 18
NoticeNotices