Accepted Locked TheGreatMagician - Staff Application

4 replies
T-Mod
Votes:
T-MOD
Donor
About Me:
My name is Austin, I'm 17 years old ill turn 18 on April 28th, i
just graduated highschool mid march, I grew up hunting fishing and gaming even though I was born in Las Vegas I moved to Texas at the age of 4. I've always loved technology I was in computer and tech clubs, I also grew up doing sports, track and basketball mainly. But senior year I stopped sports and now I just model for some average modeling agency they pay me so its all good to me. I'm planning on getting my degree in Computer Science when I start college this year in August.

My previous staff experience (all games):
I Admin 3 Garry's Mod Servers. "Garnet Gaming Military Rp, Crew Conflict RP, Icefuse Military RP

Why I would like to be staff:
I think i'd benefit the community a lot, I'm good help to new comers and I try to keep everything in order. Things get out of hand at 4 am CST when no one is on (Staff Wise) I can help a lot with that.

Why I stand out:
I'm a joy, I Make Everything Magical, I make people laugh, smile and cry tears of joy. Toootttaally not overselling myself XD

-Info-

My primary server (ex. US2):
This server is now my main server The Night Patrol #1

My age: (if you don't want to say, just put "13+")

My country and timezone:
USA CST

My steam URL:
I have 2 steam accounts for unturned, but I only play on one the other one I let my little nephew play on. just gave it to him April 2nd. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064850658/ [current steam profile] http://steamcommunity.com/id/imnotaregretstypeperson [other steam profile]

My Discord:
TheGreatMagician#4278
Posted Apr 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 4, 18
very colorful i likey and a good player +1
SXBkvN5.png
Posted Apr 4, 18 · Last edited Apr 4, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Admin
Votes:
+23
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admin
Donor
VIP
I'm just gonna say that this is one of if not the best staff app I've ever seen, you and a bit of joyful color to a vibrant app! +1 fuck +20
Posted Apr 4, 18
List
Undo
T-Mod
Votes:
+6
T-MOD
Donor
VIP
+1
4996114.png
Posted Apr 4, 18
List
Undo
Admin
Votes:
+87
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Admin
MOD
Donor
VIP
Hello Austin,

On Behalf of the TNP Staff Team I'd like to welcome you aboard our team, please feel free to message me on Discord and I'll get you situated once we both have the appropriate time availability.

Thanks,
Joe.
DQySeAd.gif
Posted Apr 4, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices