Votes:
+1
Donor
• Must be 13+ - Yes
• Must have at least 300 hours in Unturned - Yes
• Must have at least 80 hours on the server. - Probs around 400
• Must be active at least 4+ hours a week. - Yes around 25
• Must have Discord - Yes
• Must have a clean record (nothing too serious) - Erm banned once for 3 days for falling through the map

Format:

About Me: My name is Caden and I'm 13 years old. I live in Florida ans Enjoy playing video games and sports. I have lived in the heat of Florida all of my life. I play lacrosse, football, and basketball in the summer. I play the video games Unturned and Fortnite.

My previous staff experience (all games):I was staff on many minecraft servers, I owned an unturned server that averaged around 4 players. I also was Mod on Golden PVP server on Unturned.

Why I would like to be staff: Not only is it a step up on responsibility but the ability to help other players in need of support or knowledge with relative ease. I find joy in other players enjoying themselves, and I am always willing to give a hand and help another player in need to the best of my ability. Being a staff gives me the opportunity to help TNP remain a fun community while helping others. I play a lot on TNP so when I have time I might as well help the community.

Why I stand out: I stand out because I’m around the age of most people that play on the server and have been with the server for a very long time. I was with the server when everyone played TNP 2 and mayhem was always in seattle. I also play a lot so alot of the community knows me.

-Info-

My primary server: US1

My age: 13

My country and timezone: USA, Eastern Standard Time
My steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsDahBadger/ My steam 64 is if needed is 76561198411770139
Posted Apr 6, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 6, 18
List
Undo
Admin
Votes:
+87
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Admin
MOD
Donor
VIP
Hello Badger,

I'll look into your application once I have some time later today and definitely get back to you.

Best Regards,
Joe
DQySeAd.gif
Posted Apr 7, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices