Forums
Page
of 2

Denied Locked Ban Appeal(Banned For Being Pro)

14 replies
Donor
Votes:
+1
Donor
1. My STEAM URL:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cassandra18/
2. REASON FOR MY BAN:Hacking(Im Not Even Hacking The Staff Didnt Even Give Me The Proof He Also Added ESP lol)
3. STAFF NAME:Blitz1Fy
3. BAN DURATION:Permanent(For No Reason)

4. MY EXPLANATION:So I was Playing Earlier, Destroying Big Groups,Big Clans And After I Destroyed Them In Like Few Minutes I Got Ban For Esping,Hacking The Staff Cant Even Show Me The Proof That Im Really Hacking, Why Would I Hack LOL if i have Skills,Its Just My Skill So Deal With it, Thats All I Can Say :)

Also Blitz1Fy Send Me The Proof In Discord That Im Hacking Thanks.

-Silent(Cassandra)
Posted Apr 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 9, 18
Staff Team
Votes:
+6
MOD
Donor
First: You were banned for a reason. You were cheating. As for "added esp", that's what you were using, not something I tagged on.

Second: We are not going to send you proof. Only Jason needs to see the proof because we don't want you to update your client. It was extremely hard to find, and other things happened because of it that makes sure you will never get unbanned.

Third: You don't have skill, you have decent aim and utilize knowing people's location to kill them. You have nothing to debut against the ban. You just keep saying we had no reason to ban you, but we do.

Fourth: Supermappy called you, calling you out about it and you said here I'll show you all my files. You proceeded to screenshare with him and on your desktop was literally a folder called hacks and after we asked you what it was, (SuperMappy is at my house) and you proceeded to switch to a random chrome tab and then going to discord and disconnecting from the call and not replying.
4996130.png
Posted Apr 9, 18
Donor
Votes:
+1
Donor
I showed Him My Screen If He Can Find My Hack Theres No Hack On My Dekstop And I dont Have Skill 1v1 me ?
join the server iam rn and pls dont get too cocky thanks
Posted Apr 9, 18 · OP
Staff Team
Votes:
+6
MOD
Donor
There was. We both saw it. It was tucked away in the bottom right. There is no "1v1ing" you. there is evidence that you cheat. Good bye.
4996130.png
Posted Apr 9, 18
Donor
Votes:
+1
Donor
I got Menu In My Bottom Right Wtf ? LOL
Stop Making Ways To Get Me Ban Thanks
Posted Apr 9, 18 · OP
Staff Team
Votes:
+6
MOD
Donor
On your desktop, it was there. Then you immediately left the call. You're run is over.
4996130.png
Posted Apr 9, 18
Donor
Votes:
+1
Donor
https://imgur.com/a/hs91P

Bottom Right Ok ????
Posted Apr 10, 18 · OP
Staff Team
Votes:
+6
MOD
Donor
Wow you can highlight and delete?! -.-
4996130.png
Posted Apr 10, 18
Admin
Votes:
+32
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admin
MOD
Donor
VIP
Just saying, Night said he isn’t getting unbanned due to the fact that’s even if he wasn’t hacking, he kept boasting about doing so.
If I say something that offends you, I apologize. It's just in my nature.

Current Admin on TNP!

Contact Info! Feel free to contact me as needed.

Discord: Levi#0001
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/glakrie/
Posted Apr 10, 18
Admin
Votes:
+68
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Admin
MOD
Donor
VIP