Forums

Denied Locked Ban for asking another thing

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hey,
Today, 12 of April of 2018, I got banned because when I joined, they just give a "yellowmonster" kit, which one I don't like. So ADHD and Blitz was online so I asked them if can we have another kit such as fraggy because I don't like the yellowmonster one so they told me that no. So I understand they tell me no but I saw that also they wiped all my inventory. (I had other good guns) and the yellowmonster kit I dropped it into the floor because I don't like it. I Tell them to give them my things back and they banned me because spam and staff abuse.
Its 2hours ban.
Thanks, Santestein
Posted Apr 12, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
1. My STEAM URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/santestein/
2. REASON FOR MY BAN: Asking for another kit because they give one I don't like
3. STAFF NAME: Blitz
3. BAN DURATION: 2 hours

4. MY EXPLANATION:
Hey,
Today, 12 of April of 2018, I got banned because when I joined, they just give a "yellowmonster" kit, which one I don't like. So ADHD and Blitz was online so I asked them if can we have another kit such as fraggy because I don't like the yellowmonster one so they told me that no. So I understand they tell me no but I saw that also they wiped all my inventory. (I had other good guns) and the yellowmonster kit I dropped it into the floor because I don't like it. I Tell them to give them my things back and they banned me because spam and staff abuse.
Its 2hours ban.
Thanks, Santestein
Posted Apr 12, 18 · OP
Admin
Votes:
+182
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admin
Donor
you were punished for your spam and mild abuse... you like to spam and moan in comments dude, you were punished accordingly
Posted Apr 12, 18
Staff Team
Votes:
+6
MOD
Donor
ADHD generously gave out a free kit to the server because that is how we do things around here. You get a little boost every once and a while. When he gave it out you decided that you wanted to be ungrateful and ask for a different kit which you never would've gotten in the first place, had ADHD not given out a kit. You repeatedly said that you wanted another kit and that this wasn't fair so we wiped your inventory so that you could understand the value of what a free kit is. You then proceeded to say that this wasn't fair and sarcastically saying that we were great staff and ordering us to come talk to you. You are ungrateful and the ban is clearly deserved. Wait it out. Denied
4996130.png
Posted Apr 12, 18
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices